Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Just a thought

Halloween piñatas and other decorations for sa...Image via Wikipedia
I think I"m going to have the freshmen game students create a Halloween event in SecondLife - dress up a section of the island and host a dance party or something. They have to wear costumes, decorate the space, invite people, be hosts. They could go shopping for the decorations and avies. Make notecards to hand out. Might be fun and good skills. I"ll have to think about that a bit. Unfortunately Halloween is on a Saturday - but we could do it a bit early I think. People in SecondLife never need too much of a push to celebrate.

I have to see if they know any people outside class. Tho maybe we just do the dance during our class - 30 avies all dancing at once = lag lag lag. Still could be fun

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: